Alien: Covenant [4K UHD + Blu ray]  [Blu-ray]
- Polish Release, cover may contain Polish text/markings. The disk has English audio.
- Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace, Katherine Waterston (Actors)
- Ridley Scott (Director) - John Logan (Writer) - David Giler (Producer)
- English, Japanese (Subtitles)
- Audience Rating: Suitable for 15 years and over
Alien: Covenant [4K UHD + Blu ray]  [Blu-ray] @ Amazon UK Deals
Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created in ALIEN with ALIEN: COVENANT, the second chapter in a prequel trilogy that began with PROMETHEUS — and connects directly to Scott’s 1979 seminal work of science fiction. Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world — whose sole inhabitant is the “synthetic” David (Michael Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.
Last update on 2021-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. *Please note we may earn a commission on clicking this link. Which helps support our website.