Highland Park 12 Year Old Orkney Single Malt Whisky 70 cl £25
- Yes, Orkney is part of Scotland now, but rewind the tape a few centuries and you’re looking at a vast Viking kingdom The benefit of history is that we have chosen which Viking values to continue: their pride, honour and fierce independence Every drop of our whisky is a tribute to our ancestors - especially our 12 Year Old
- Predominantly aged in sherry seasoned European and American oak casks, our 12 Year Old boasts warm wintery spices that are engulfed in waves of smoky honey, fruitcake and heather
- Enjoy in a Salted Honey Old Fashioned to make combine all your ingredients: 50ml Highland Park 12YO, 10ml honey, pinch of sea salt and dash of Angostura bitters Into a glass, fill with ice and stir for ten seconds Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, or into an ice-filled glass Garnish with an orange twist
- The Highland Park 12YO has been recognised at a number of a awards to name a few Gold at International Spirits Challenge 2020, Gold at The Scotch Whisky Masters 2020 and Gold at The Scotch Whisky Masters 2019
- Viking Harmony is what we dig out of a 4,000-year-old peat moor, 4 meters down, one shovel at a time… with the occasional use of a mechanical digger when more strength is required Nothing worthwhile comes easy If you can appreciate that, then pour yourself a Highland Park, and raise your glass to what’s in it
Last update on 2021-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. *Please note we may earn a commission on clicking this link. Which helps support our website.