Kirker & Greer 10 Year Old Cask Strength Irish Whiskey, 70 cl – £34
- Kirker & Greer is a story of things lost and found: Specifically, two once-illustrious names that faded from view, and have been restored
- Individually, Kirker & Greer were already established blenders, bonders and bottlers of distinction. From their bonded warehouse on academys street in the heart of Belfast they sourced and blended the of Irish whiskey. The Shamrock Irish whiskey was one such blend
- They went on to found the connswater distillery and became one of Ireland’s largest exporters. Every drop of Kirker & Greer Irish whiskey today celebrate
- It is chill filtered and bottled at a cask strength of 56 percent which ensures every last drop of its original flavour is captured
- A powerhouse of vanilla, honey, sweetcorn, banana and caramel balanced with a backbone of spice and oak
Last update on 2021-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. *Please note we may earn a commission on clicking this link. Which helps support our website.