Old Pulteney 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 70 c £24
- Deep amber red golden (with a slight pink hue) sparkling with a copper glow
- Medium to high intensity and complexity green apples, toffee aromatic dry with a hint of sea air
- Dry medium bodied and smooth redolent of honey and cream faintly salty with a slight sherry note and a long lasting warm finish
- Matured wholly in air-dried, hand-selected ex-bourbon casks
- It was awarded Gold medal by 2006 International Spirits and Wine Competition (IWSC) and 2006 San Francisco World Spirit Competition and double gold medal by 2007 in San Francisco World Spirit Competition.
Last update on 2020-10-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. *Please note we may earn a commission on clicking this link. Which helps support our website.