Techrise USB-C (3.1) to Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) Adapter for £5.20 delivered (+£4.49 non prime) Sold by Yourvanhot and Fulfilled by Amazon
- Techrise USB-C to Ethernet adapter easily adds RJ45 Gigabit LAN port for your latest USB-C laptops, to gain access to wired 1000Mbps LAN network for faster and more stable connection with the Internet. (Note: 1000Mbps port needs a network line supporting gigabit Ethernet)
- USB-C to Ethernet adapter supports USB 3.1 data transfer rate of up to 5 Gbps for 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet networks. USB-C & Thunderbolt 3, this reversible USB-C Ethernet adapter supports USB-C computers, which are equipped with Thunderbolt 3 and provides an RJ-45 port that supports 10/100/1000BASE-T networks.
- Wireless alternative connecting to the internet in Wi-Fi dead zones, streaming large video files, or downloading a software upgrade through a wired home of office LAN; USB-C to Ethernet adapter provides faster data transfers and better security than most wireless connections.
- Lightweight and portable travel-sized. Plug & Play No drivers or external power needed, simple installation with no software drivers or external power required, just plug & play. Network adapter dongle supports important performance features including Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover Detection, Back-pressure Routing, Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX).
- This USB-C to Ethernet network adapter compatible with RJ45 Adapter equipped with a USB 3.0 Type-C port such as the new MacBook, 2015 / 2016 / 2017 MacBook, new MacBook Pro, 2016 /2017MacBook Pro, 2017 iMac, Google Chromebook Pixel, Surface Book 2, Dell XPS 13 / 15, Huawei mate book, mate book x, mate book x pro, MediaPad M5, HP Pavilion x2, x3, ASUS U306. Supports Windows (32 / 64 bit) 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Linux, Chrome OS and Mac OS 10.5.
Last update on 2021-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. *Please note we may earn a commission on clicking this link. Which helps support our website.