Trend PH/JIG Pocket Hole Woodworking Jig, £49 from Amazon
- VARIETY OF USES: Ideal for face framework, building cupboards, fixing aprons to table legs, mitred frames, angled joints, and fixing shelves or carcasses, applications abound for pocket hole joints and joinery with the Trend Pocket Hole Jig
- FAST AND EASY: With no complex measuring or math needed, it’s perfect for novices, hobbyists and Pro's alike, making any project quick to prepare and assemble
- VERSATILE: Use on timber including hardwoods, softwoods and sheet materials to quickly construct cabinetry, joinery and furniture. Adjustable centres from 29mm to 63mm, allowing timber as narrow as 38mm wide to be used.
- RELIABILITY: Strong all metal construction ensures consistent and accurate screwed joints with adjustable twin drill guides fitted with durable hardened bushing sleeves.
- INCLUDES: PH/JIG Pocket Hole Jig; Face clamp; 100 dome headed screws; HSS bit with collar; 75 mm and 150 mm square drive bits
Last update on 2021-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. *Please note we may earn a commission on clicking this link. Which helps support our website.