Alfawise KS1 Smart Home Universal Remote Controller [WiFi & IR / iOS / Android Controller] £7.81 delivered @ Gearbest
There’s a video below to show you how it works, also you can get an idea of the size of it. It’s actually smaller than it looks in the images
Controls your infrared devices from your smart phone remotely outside your home.
•Easy App Control:
Remotely switching on / off, and setting up timers for home devices.
Temperature sensing, and smart triggers for infrared home devices.
Supports all infrared remote controlled devices such as TVs, DVD player, air conditioner, electric curtains, smart lamps.
• Works with Amazon Alexa for voice access control.
– Temperature sensing
Detecting the ambient temperature, when the temperature reaches the set value can turn on or off air conditioner, heating system, humidifier, etc.
– Timing function
Set timer to switch on / off air conditioner and TVs.
– Scene mode
Supports various modes, such as going home, leaving home, sleeping, watching the ball, looking after children and other modes.
1. This product is only for IR devices, not supported for RF devices.
2. For the-first-time App setting, this controller and your mobile phone must be connecting the same home WIFI.
3. Outside home control works as well once the-first-time App setting is all right.
Controller Pairing Instruction:
Networking the controller→Press the controller’s reset button → the indicator flashes quickly → add a device ( on mobile phone )→ select “Infrared device” → next (search for device) → bind the searched device to a certain room.
1. One room can only be bound to one controller ( you may call it “gateway” or “infrared companion” ).
2. It is suggested in one room use one controller.
3. App setting for different rooms: click “device” in “I”, find “My Device”, and assign a room for the devices in that room.