Enola Holmes: The Case of the Missing Marquess – As seen on Netflix, starring Millie Bobby Brown
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Springer, Nancy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 236 Pages - 09/23/2020 (Publication Date) - Hot Key Books (Publisher)
Enola Holmes: The Case of the Missing Marquess – As seen on Netflix, starring Millie Bobby Brown @ Amazon UK Deals
Introducing London’s newest and greatest detective: Enola Holmes – the book that inspired the film, starring Millie Bobby Brown. –This text refers to the paperback edition. LADY EUDORIA VERNET HOLMES MISSING SINCE YESTERDAY STOP PLEASE ADVISE STOP ENOLA HOLMESWhen her mother disappears on her fourteenth birthday, Enola Holmes – the much younger sister of the famous detective Sherlock – suddenly finds herself in the care of her brothers. While Sherlock begins to investigate, his brother Mycroft sets about sending Enola away to boarding school. But Enola has other ideas, deciding to track her mother down herself. But the trail leads to another missing person and the deadly dangerous streets of Victorian East London. This exciting mystery adventure proves Enola to be more than a match for her brilliant brother. –This text refers to the paperback edition. Praise for Enola Holmes: The Case of the Missing Marquess
An Edgar Award Nominee!
* “Enola shows herself to be an intelligent, rational, resourceful, and brave protagonist. Readers will look forward to hearing this heroine’s unique voice again.” –Publishers Weekly, starred review
* “This is a terrific package. Springer not only provides two fine mysteries, breathtaking adventure, and key-eyed description, but she also offers a worthy heroine.” –Booklist, starred review
* “A tasty appetizer, with every sign of further courses to come.”–Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* “Enola’s loneliness, intelligence, sense of humor, and sheer pluck make her an extremely appealing heroine.” –School Library Journal, starred review –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title. Nancy Springer has published forty novels for adults, young adults and children. In a career beginning shortly after she graduated from Gettysburg College in 1970, Springer wrote for ten years in the imaginary realms of mythological fantasy, then ventured on contemporary fantasy, magical realism, and women’s fiction before turning her attention to children’s literature. Her novels and stories for middle-grade and young adults range from contemporary realism, mystery/crime, and fantasy to her critically acclaimed novels based on the Arthurian mythos, I AM MORDRED: A TALE OF CAMELOT and I AM MORGAN LE FAY. Springer’s children’s books have won her two Edgar Allan Poe awards, a Carolyn W. Field award, various Children’s Choice honors and numerous ALA Best Book listings. Her most recent series include the Tales of Rowan Hood, featuring Robin Hood’s daughter, and the Enola Holmes mysteries, starring the much younger sister of Sherlock Holmes. Ms. Springer lives in East Berlin, Pennsylvania. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title. Read more
Last update on 2021-02-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. *Please note we may earn a commission on clicking this link. Which helps support our website.